Saturday, September 12, 2009

Riley and Ruthie



I have been cleaning out Ruthie's dresser over the past week and going through Riley's old clothes to pull the next size up that we will need. It took forever! Riley was given these Texas Longhorn pajamas by a student that Andy and I taught, and now Ruthie will be wearing them. Remembering Riley's picture in her rocking chair in them, I took Ruthie's picture today. Riley was about 17 months when her's was taken. If it weren't for the dates, could you tell which was which?
Update: Riley just saw this picture and asked what Ruthie was doing in her chair. I told her it wasn't Ruthie, but her. Her words, "When I was a little child?"

2 comments:

  1. How cute! They look so much alike. I thought that was the same picture posted twice until I read it.

    ReplyDelete