Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Friday Night Football



Riley and I had colds, so we "camped" out in the back of the truck at Friday night's football game. Riley brought her pillows and blankets, we packed snacks for all three of us, and stayed in the truck. Very nice since it was pretty chilly. We were able to see the game, and we won, so we had a pretty good night. Ruthie was fussy, so I tried putting her to sleep at halftime, but Riley was the one that went to sleep. Ruthie finally gave up and fell asleep at the beginning of the 4th quarter. They looked so cute sleeping, and I got to enjoy the quiet for those last 15 min. of the game.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth,
    What a beautiful blog you have! Your children are so cute!
    I was running through my giveaway entries for the Showerhead, and I saw you had entered, but not with the mandatory follow first. I just wanted to remind you that in order to win, you have to be a follower of my blog first: www.yourworldnatural.blogspot.com.
    Good luck, and I wish you the best!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete