Tuesday, August 18, 2009

J.C. Penney's Savings


So after our dumpster diving, I had 4 of the $10 off coupons to use. We (because I am not the only one that had numerous of these) started using them last Monday and got some great deals. I purchased three new outfits for Ruthie, two for the spring, one for now. I got Riley some Wonder Pet pajamas for Christmas, which Andy thinks she'll really like since they have a cape on the back of the top. Also got some cool socks for one of my nieces for Christmas. I gave mom one, and she bought a new purse and an outfit for Hunter. In total we spent including tax $7.10. Total that we saved after clearance prices and coupons - $125.88. Not too bad.

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfits! Thanks for posting when you can--I always enjoy reading and seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete