Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Trip to the Beach



A few weeks ago, Andy had a football camp in Beaumont that we were all able to attend. Friday was a free day for us, so I did the unthinkable and took both girls to Moody Gardens and then the beach. Needless to say I was exhausted by the time we got home. Riley had been asking to see the beach for awhile, and since we wouldn't be that close again this summer, I wanted to take her. Trip was going okay until we got to the beach. Walking across the steaming hot sand while carrying all the bags, Ruthie and dragging a screaming Riley caused a pretty good commotion. We stayed for an hour, then I had to carry both girls and bags back up to the seawall. Covered in sand because we had no place to rinse off, we waited an hour for the ferry. Riley was so tired she didn't want to get back out and feed the seagulls. Although it was fun, I don't know if I will do this by myself again!

1 comment:

  1. Ruthie is so adorable, I know it's a little late but Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete